Before I'm a designer, I'm a thinker.
My whole life, I've been a curious person. I pay attention to people—and notice every detail—the cadence to their language, the way they move and their facial expressions. I discover through asking questions. I analyze situations from a holistic perspective—looking at the big picture before diving into the details. I’m proud of my ability to empathize—which encourages my success as a user experience designer.
Skills & Experience
• Design thinking
• Building team processes and structures
• Improving internal workflows
• Develop product strategy
• Product requirements and documentation
• UX/UI design for product and web applications
• User research
• Customer/user interviews
• Competitive research and analysis
• Content inventories
• User flows
• Information architecture
• Lo to High fidelity wireframes
• OS patterns and best practices
Hobbies & Interests
- Outdoor block parties and craft shows
- Growing my gardening skills and doing yard work
- Going places I haven't been before and talking to the locals
- Creating memories with my best friends
- My 11 year old dog - Hank
- Listening to and watching live music
- Learning how to sing and practicing
- Learning piano
- Watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette with my best friends
Get in touch!
I'd love to hear from you. Shoot me a message or find me on social media.
“Tis much better to do a little with certainty and leave the rest for others that come after than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of anything."
- Sir Isaac Newton